Weekly Writing Challenge: Lunch Posts
For this week’s writing challenge, I am to write a short(er) post during my lunch. During this limited period of time, I’m to take a look at my surroundings and document what I see.
I sit alone for lunch.
I see two moons in the sky and a giant gas planet peaking above the horizon.
I see cute six legged creatures who once provoked become deadly monsters.
I see people who migrated from Earth, who have bonded with their new planet and are no longer fully human.
Even though my body is still at work, my mind is in the Pegasus Galaxy. I’m working on my next novel.
Click on Weekly Writing Challenge to reed more of my weekly challenges.
Below are a few more short lunch posts:
Trackbacks & Pingbacks
- Lunch | The Magic Black Book
- Random Bits of Conversation Overheard Over Time | I’m a Writer, Yes I Am
- Weekly Writing Challenge: Lunch Posts | Finding Life
- My Darling | Broken Light: A Photography Collective
- DP Challenge Weekly Writing Challenge: Staring Off Into Space | Sabethville
- A veteran’s fondest memory | From One Crazy Life To Another
- Knowledge Insults My Intelligence | Bumblepuppies
- Weekly Writing Challenge: Lunch Posts | khaula mazhar
- Weekly DP Challenge – Lunch posts | Its all about a bit of this and that.
- Weekly Writing Challenge: Lunch Posts | The Solidarity Ramblings Of A Wisdom Seeker
- Lunch: Fantasy Vs. Reality | Write Through Life
- Lunch Day One/Weekly Writing Challenge | standinginthestorm
- Blue Monday | Stories from aside
- Today I’ll defer to the dog | Life is Unfolding
- Lunch, Day 1: Too Quiet « there’s this book i’m reading.
- Lunch Break, Day 1: The Distant Banana | Stealing All the Sevens
- DPchallenge: Lunch break…or not | Mindful Digressions
- Weekly Writing Challenge: Lunch Post | lifethoughtenergy
- Daily Post Challenge: Lunch Posts | Flooding August
- Lunchtime | Living and Lovin
- lunch, anyone? | the REmissionary
- Free Time? | The Backwords
- Break Time Blogging | Lyme. Autism. Alzheimer. Oh my!
- Lunch Post #1: Purple Scholars | Rescued Insanity
- An Innocent Affair | living my life
- Weekly Writing Challenge: Lunch Posts – Monday | Musings
- Lunch at the Ranch | Running Brook Reflections
- Google + | Happy Sushi Belly
- Lunch Post | Heart Soul and Mind