Weekly Photo Challenge: Change
I just went for a walk in the woods with a friend, and I took this picture with this post in mind.
Sometimes change is slow in coming. We try so hard and it looks like nothing is ever going to happen. But then there is a spark of hope, like these few blades of grass in the snow, of a never ending winter. If the grass endures, the snow will melt, Spring will come and the grass will thrive.
Whatever you are working words may seem far away, and at time, hopeless. BUT keep your eye on the goal. Keep working, and little by little, you will see results.
Spring Is Coming!!!!!!!!!
- Love Nostalgia | Weekly Photo Challenge: Change
- Change before you have to | Detours by Deepali
- weekly photo challenge: change | bob’s wife
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Change / To Duskiness | Advocacine’s Blog
- Entering Shenzhen | GeoFoodie
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Change | Jinan Daily Photo
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Change | The Sacred Cave
- Weekly Photo Challenge – Change | Just Fletcher
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Change | Ruined for Life: Phoenix Edition
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Change | Beijing Daily Photo 2
- Weekly photo challenge: Change | Our journey to the sea
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Change in Lime Pomanders | Nourishing Chow
- Challenge Photo Hebdo – Change | Paris en photographies