Daily Prompt: Wall to Wall
Daily Prompt of The Daily Post is Wall to Wall and asks, “What do you display on the walls of your home — photos, posters, artwork, nothing? How do you choose what to display? What mood are you trying to create?”
Instead of trying to explain, here is a picture of my work space, with my computer, notes to be typed up, and my printer. I have art work on the walls, a painting still in prosess sitting on my desk, and a few friends to keep me company while I work. That’s Marvin the Martian sitting in the chandelier.
What am I trying to say? This is my creative area.
Beware, if you hang around here too long, I may put you in a painting or write you into a story.
- Wall to Wall: National Geographic Goldmine | the truth should be free
- What is On My Wall…!? | A Dancer Tryna Make It!
- Walls… | jaycee68
- On the wall | Spunky Wayfarer
- Thanks for inviting me in | Beyond Question
- From the Windows … To the Wall … (The Daily Post) | theconsciouswriter
- Art and other Randomness | Monkey & Squish
- Daily Prompt: Wall to Wall | shutter + bliss
- the PEEP SHOW: Daily Prompt | Wall to Wall | the TRASH BASH
- What are Walls? | More Than 1/2 Mad
- Wall to Wall | An Unlikely Gypsy…
- Strike a Mood: Dealing with My Writer Identity Crisis | Dating What? Not!
- Daily Prompt: Wall to Wall | The Blogging Path