Daily Prompt: Perspective
Daily Prompt: Perspective Think about something that drives you crazy. Now, think about something that makes you happy. Does it change your perspective on the former?
I took my camera to work to take a picture of two male co-workers.
“Why?” they asked.
The daily promote wants me to write about something that aggravates me and makes me happy,” I said.
“Yeap.” They laughed. “That’s us.”
Then they became suddenly shy and wouldn’t let me take their picture.
“I’ll draw you,” I threatened.
“Looking forward to what you come up with.” They both follow my blog via my author Facebook page.
These guys like to team up and give me a hard time – teasing it’s called.
Good news, they’re pretty funny, well most of the time, and I can give it was well as I get, which is why they like to tease me.
But like any relationship, we have our moments when one of us is not in the mood so the others back off. We patiently wait and start all over the next day.
But this is my blog, about my perspective.
There are times I’d like to smack them in the back of the head. The thought never lasts long. I think things through and realize I’m just in a bad mood.
To tell you the truth, they’re sweethearts, which is why I haven’t told you their names; they have reputations to maintain.
98 percent of the time, they’re the best, but the last 2 percent, that annoying, daily last 2 percent.
One of the guys has close-cropped hair, beard, and a mustache.
The other shaves his head and face.
I’m going to be in a lot of trouble tomorrow because of the above drawings.
But if they wanted the world to know how good-looking they are, they should have let me take their picture!!!!
My science fiction novel, Pegasus Colony, is now available on Amazon.
Click on Moore’s Myths to learn about Pegasus Colony in greater detail.
Click on Weekly Photo Challenge to see more of my photos.
Here are a few others who wrote about drives them crazy and makes them happy.
Trackbacks & Pingbacks
- Alone Together | vic briggs
- Daily Prompt: Perspective | Morrighan’s Muse
- The feeling of freedom | MC’s Whispers
- What Makes Me a She-Hulk | Momma Roars
- Daily Prompt: Perspective | A chain of thoughts…
- Excuse or Reason? PTSD and physical abuse – Daily Prompt – Perspective | A Hero’s Wife
- Perspective: Daily Post | Destino
- Starbucks, The Piggly Wiggly and the Sloth Among Us – | The Flavored Word
- Daily prompt: Perspective | ferwam
- A Matter of Perspective | elspethc
- Wordless Wednesday: Aspect | Taking One Day At A Time
- MY ARMS | hastywords
- Perspective | Mary J Melange
- Daily Prompt: Perspective | polymathically
- Living a life with perspective | Mariposa Social
- The Seminary of Praying Mantis
- Daily Prompt: Perspective | MythRider
You can take it !
I try. ;0)
I like having the ball back in your court..WHEW!
My court for what?
I finally answered your email 🙂
Ping pong …..
OH. I’ll read it. Thanks.
Pingback: Daily Prompt: Perspective | Chronicles of an Anglo Swiss
Pingback: My idea is that perspective is a tool . . . | Rob's Surf Report
Pingback: It drives me crazy… | Life as a country bumpkin...not a city girl